It's officially autumn! You know what that means - the nights are drawing in, chillier mornings, trees changing colour - it's one of our favourite seasons. It's also the perfect time of year for DIY, bring the outside in and make your home an autumnal paradise or get outside and complete those last minute jobs before it gets too cold. Whatever it is you fancy doing, we're here to help every step of the way.
Fill in cracks in your asphalt and tarmac
Don't let small cracks turn into large potholes during winter. Now is the ideal time to fill them quickly and cost effectively using Drive Fix Asphalt Crack Filler.
Features & Benefits of Drive Fix:
- Long lasting, hard wearing & easy to applt
- Strong enough to drive a car over
- Sets in as little as 2-4 hours (depending on size of the crack and temperature)
Give your decking a spruce up
Use Firmtread Anti Slip Deck Coat and Cleaner kit to clean, coat and protect your decking before the cold, wet, windy weather starts to take hold.
Features & Benefits of Firmtread Anti Slip Deck Coating & Cleaner Kit:
- Kit contains 2 x 2.5L of Deck Clean to remove dirt and fungi, 2 x 2.5L of Firmtread Anti Slip Deck Coating in your colour choice and 1 x 5" Paint Brush for application.
- Easy to apply and provides strong slip resistance
- Enhances natural look, lightly textured, matt finish
Bring your furniture back to life
Give your furniture that autumnal feel with Rust-Oleum's Chalky Furniture Paint. Our top autumn colours include Fire Brick, Pumpkin and Salmon.
Features & Benefits of Rust-Oleum Chalky Furniture Paint:
- Water based and virtually odourless
- Smooth, chalky matt finish
- No priming or sanding necessary on most surfaces (simply ensure surfaces are smooth, dry and free from contaminants)
Add some colour to your walls
Give your walls an update with Rust-Oleum Chalky Wall Paint. This scrubbable stain resistant formula is available in 16 classic colours.
Features & Benefits of Rust-Oleum Chalky Wall Paint:
- Scuff and stain resistant (finish is scrubbable, tested to ISO11998 Class 1 Wet Scrub Rated)
- Ultra durable, matt finish
- Exceptional coverage - no need for several coats
Don't forget to let us know how your project went by tagging us on social media - you can also send us your before and after's for a chance to receive a free £20 voucher to spend on our website. Just email your photo's to email@example.com.
Connect with us