- The surface to be painted should be clean and dry (slightly damp is OK). Use Oil & Grease Remover if needed
- Paint over an existing surface coating but sand off any flaky paint first
- The surface to be painted should be clean and dry, although a little bit of dampness isn’t a problem
- If there is oil, grease or other contaminants then treat it first with Oil & Grease Remover
- If your floor has been painted before, make sure the old paint is not flaking. It’s best to lightly abrade it, as this will remove any weak areas and provide a slightly rough surface for Drive Grip to bond to.