- The surface to be treated must be clean, dry and porous enough to allow Rain Protector to penetrate. Do not use detergent. You can use it on brickwork, masonry, blockwork, render or wood.
- Use a wire brush to get rid of moss, lichen and other growths. Any cracks or joints should be sealed.
- Always test a small area first and allow to dry
- Apply the product with a paint brush, liberally flooding the surface so that the product runs down at least 15cm, which you then paint in
- If a second coat is needed, wait 36 hours before applying
NB: Don’t let the product get on your windows.