- The surface to be painted needs to be clean and dry, so scrape off any moss. Pressure wash if needed
- Load up a roller with the mixture and you’re away.
- Don’t flood the surface with the dressing as this will lead to a longer drying time and the possibility of an uneven finish. This will also reduce the coverage. Use a paint brush on the edges and, as with the roller, don’t overload it.
- If you find the surface is pitted then make your own mortar with Tarmac Reviver and dry sand. Firstly, prime the pits with Tarmac Reviver and then trowel in the mortar you’ve made.
- The tarmac is probably pitted to some extent. For a professional finish, make your own mortar by mixing some Tarmac Reviver and dry sand. Firstly, prime the pits with the product and then trowel in the mortar you’ve made. It really is that simple