You may return Products and Goods to us within 28 days of date of delivery, provided you have written agreement from PAINTPEOPLE. No claims will be entertained for returns outside this period. Products and Goods are to be returned at the customer’s expense to the original source of supply as specified by PAINTPEOPLE.
To request a Product return or refund, please email us at email@example.com.
1. Because you have cancelled the Contract between us within the seven-day cooling-off period (see clause 5.1 in our terms and conditions), we will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 days of the day on which you gave us notice of cancellation. In this case, we will refund the price of the Product in full, and any applicable delivery charges. However, you will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us.
2. For any other reason (for instance, because you have notified us in accordance with clause 18 that you do not agree to a change in these terms and conditions or in any of our policies, or because you consider that the Product is defective), we will examine the returned Product for example, to establish whether the Product is defective, or if not, whether it has been opened or unsealed and will notify you of your refund via email within a reasonable period of time. We will usually process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 days of the day we confirm to you via email that you are entitled to a refund. We will refund the price of a defective Product in full, any applicable delivery charges and any reasonable costs you incur in returning the item to us.
3. We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase.
4. Certain PAINTPEOPLE Products deteriorate rapidly once opened or unsealed therefore we cannot accept returns of any such Products which have been opened or unsealed unless the same are defective. These are:
i. Pourable Concrete Restorer
ii. Concrete Floor Leveller
5. You will not have any right to cancel a Contract for the supply of the above Products which have been unsealed or opened by you. Please do not open or unseal these Products unless you are sure you wish to keep them.
6. Details of your statutory right of cancellation, and an explanation of how to exercise it, are provided in the Dispatch Confirmation.</p